Job Title: Events Warehouse Operative
Location: Burnley Head Office, Lancashire location
Salary: £10.50 per hour with opportunity to increase based on performance.
Hours: 4pm – 3am – 30-40 hours per week – 5 days a week (weekends included)
Are you process driven and highly organised?
A night owl who isn’t afraid of physical work and undertaking manual tasks?
If so, we would love to speak to you!
Our client is the market leader in wedding and event venue styling for the Northwest and have a client base of over 1500 weddings per year with scope to continue successfully growing with the right team behind them!
They specialise in high end events which include stunning floral arrangements, neon lighting, bespoke chair decor, sensational glass wear and anything else your imagination can dream of!
Due to continued success and further projected growth, our client is seeking to hire up to 2 Events Warehouse Operatives to work at the head office and across Lancashire conducting the following roles and responsibilities:
About the role:
- Loading and unloaded the company vehicles with all relevant equipment for a variety of bespoke wedding venues across Lancashire.
- Prepping all client requirements and orders from the warehouse to be dispatched to events and venues.
- Stock management and organisation.
- On occasions travelling to venues across Lancashire to build and derig dancefloors.
- Manual handling and lifting is a huge part of this role.
- Dropping off and collection of chairs.
The ideal candidate:
- Hardworking and ability to work within a face paced environment.
- Warehouse experience is highly sought after.
- Passionate about delivering exceptional customer service.
- Great team player and the willingness to succeed together.
- Confident with moving and handling furniture daily.
- Full clean driving license is highly sought after.
- Reliability is also key, due to the nature of the business.
- Comfortable in working nights and weekends.
- Full training provided
- Career growth, opportunity to progress to team leader
- Free breakfast every morning
- Casual dress
- Free parking
- Annual company events
- Flexible working schedule.
To apply for the role of Events warehouse Operative, please send a full CV to email@example.com .
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each vacancy, we are unable to respond to every candidate personally and so if you have not heard back from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.