Job Title: Personal Assistant to Directors
Hours: Full Time
Are you looking to work in a face paced office as a key player in the wedding industry?
Can you prioritise, organise and support multiple Directors on a daily basis?
This could be the perfect role for you!
This growing, successful and market leading business is seeking to recruit an experienced and highly organised PA to work directly for two Directors on a daily basis.
The owners have built their successful business to a point where now is the time to hire a PA, as this is a new role within the business, the successful candidate will be required to hit the ground running and will be the Directors “go to” person to organise them.
Your role will involve (but not limited to):
- Managing emails, responding to and gatekeeping emails
- Managing their busy diary
- Setting up reminders for appointments and meetings
- Processing purchase orders and invoices
- Confidentiality and discretion always as you will be the first person in the business to know what is happening as well as managing the MD’s personal and financial affairs
- Managing credit cards and processing expenses
- Regular meetings with the owners/MDs
- Organising their personal appointments and personal duties daily
- Having regular meetings/reminders with them to go through diary appointments.
- Being able to think on your feet and make decisions in their absence
To apply you must:
- Previous PA experience would be ideal
- You must be completely organised and able to multi task
- Confident communication skills, must be able to communicate at senior level
- Ideally you will have worked within the construction/property business (not essential)
- Be able to think on your feet
- Happy to carry out personal duties
- Good IT skills including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Car owner/driver
What’s on offer:
- Office based role with some flexibility for home working on occasion
- 9-5 Monday to Friday (Flexible start and finish)
- Free parking
- Fun, dynamic working environment
- Career progression
To apply for the role of Personal Assistant, please send a full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each vacancy, we are unable to respond to every candidate personally and so if you have not heard back from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.