Job Title: Registered Children’s Care Home Manager
Salary: Circa £50,000 DOE
Hours: 37.5 hours
Are you an experienced Registered Children’s Care Home Manager with experience in setting a home up from scratch?
Do you have a proven track record of achieving ‘Outstanding’ or ‘Good’ OFSTED status?
If this sounds like you, please read on!
Our Client is an experienced care provider soon be opening a new residential home facility in Lancashire BB6.
The property will be OFSTED registered and therefore will require an experienced Registered Children’s Care Home Manager to join a growing and successful company to oversee Ofsted registration and run the facility as the Registered Manager. The successful candidate to ensure it provides a safe, welcoming and safe space for the children and young people in our care.
As OFSTED Registered Manager you will take great pride in delivering services which are fully compliant with all legislative and regulatory requirements, whilst creating a safe, nurturing residential placement for children and young people.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To ensure the home is providing a therapeutic, healthy and caring environment to an exceptional standard exceeding Ofsted’s Quality Standards and Children’s Homes (England) Regulations.
- Ensuring the development of the child is met through the provision of an excellent home environment and developing a committed team who show consistent adult role model behaviours setting consistent standards and boundaries for the children.
- Making sure paperwork / record keeping / operational procedures and manuals meet statutory requirements.
- Conducting regular quality assurance to ensure high standards are continually achieved.
Our Client is very passionate about children and young people and they want to work with people who have the same qualities and standards as us, second best is not good enough, we work hard at making a positive impact on young people, helping keep them safe, enriching their lives, providing education and life skills training, and helping them and their families achieve better outcomes.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Level 5 Qualification in Leadership and Management for Residential Childcare, we will consider people who are working towards the qualification with the expectation they will qualify in the very near future.
- Must have worked within an Ofsted Regulated Residential Child Care setting for a minimum of two years and have at least one years’ experience of managing staff within this setting
- Must be of good integrity and character as an Enhanced DBS check along with satisfactory reference are required
- We have a strong preference for someone who has been responsible for opening a new facility and going through the Ofsted inspection and grading process, along with staff recruitment and training.
- We offer an excellent salary, a stimulating work environment and a truly inclusive and supporting culture where you get to do your best every day
To apply for this excellent opportunity of Registered Children’s Care Home Manager role please send a fully updated cv to email@example.com
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each vacancy, we are unable to respond to every candidate personally and so if you have not heard back from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.